- Sculptra For the Butt
- Skinpen Microneedling
- Cosmetic PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatment
- DiamondGlow™️ Facial
- Emsculpt NEO
- Emsella Chair
- Eyelash Services
- Medical-Grade Skincare Products
- Vampire Treatments
- Before & After Gallery
- Events & Specials
Microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin and Nashville
Beautiful Brows Every Day
Your eyebrows are one of the central features of your face. Great eyebrows are truly transformative, but not everyone has thick, shapely brows naturally. Whether you overplucked in decades past or just don’t have the natural shape or thickness you want, microblading in Mount Juliet and now in Franklin and Nashville, at Invigorate Health is a perfect long-term solution for fuss-free brows every day.
Microblading is a permanent makeup technique that uses a manual hair stroke method to apply semi-permanent product to your eyebrows to give them shape, definition, and thickness. With microblading, you don’t have to worry about applying daily makeup for great looking brows, making it a convenient solution for an everyday look you love.
What it Treats
Thin or sparse eyebrows
Poor definition or arch
1 to 2 hours
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no downtime for microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, but it will take some time for the pigment to naturally fade into the final results.
Why try microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin or Nashville?
Microblading lasts for many months, making it a long-term solution for beautiful brows.
Instead of taking minutes out of your day every day, microblading gives you the freedom to wake up with eyebrows you love without the hassle of applying makeup each day.
Some people may not have the confidence to leave the house without daily eyebrow makeup. With microblading, you can start your day feeling good and without worry.
The Microblading Process.
What to Expect?
Before your appointment for microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, you will have a personalized consultation with an Invigorate Health technician. During this, we will examine your eyebrows without makeup and discuss your ideal shape, answer any questions, and make sure you are a candidate. Based on your anatomy and goals, we will help determine the best color and shape for you.
To minimize discomfort, your Invigorate Health technician will use a topical anesthetic to numb the eyebrow area. Your microblading specialist then uses precise techniques to deliver the pigment with hair-like strokes. They will follow your treatment plan to create natural-looking results.
You will experience some swelling and irritation immediately after treatment. Your Invigorate Health technician will give you specific aftercare instructions.
Before your treatment for microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, you should:
- Do not have a tan or sunburn on your face because as either of these fades, it can fade the pigment.
- No eyebrow waxing, plucking, or tinting 1 week before.
- Avoid deep exfoliating treatments such as a chemical peel 1 month before.
- Avoid products containing retinol, Retin-A, glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) for at least 1 week prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 3 days. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing.
- Tell your provider if you have been on Accutane or another product containing isotretinoin in the last year.
After your treatment for microblading in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, we recommend you:
- Do not pick or rub the treated area, allow any scabbing to naturally flake off.
- To avoid fading of the color, do not sweat for 10 days after the treatment. This includes avoiding high-intensity exercise, saunas, and other sweat-inducing environments.
- Avoid using products that will fade your eyebrows faster on the area, like acids or retinol.
- Apply healing ointment or balm as recommended by your PROVIDER.
What our clients are saying.
I got my brows done a few months ago and am so thankful I did! Such an amazing experience and truly life changing, if you’re thinking about going to Invigorate Health to do microblading on your brows, DO IT!
August 11, 2021
Amazing experience! So thankful I found Ashley! I was a recent Microblading patient at another place and called her when I was ready for something different! She has the newest, latest and greatest with powder brows and even mentioned it will more than likely last way longer than microblading!
My brows look amazing and I’m so excited about them!!
June 24, 2021
Outstanding! Ashley is an absolute gem!! I am so ecstatic that I found her and Invigorate Health- I am in love with my eyebrows. It really does enhance your face/features. She is an expert in her craft and I completely trust her recommendations. She was a great listener and provides honest feedback. I thought about microblading for the last year and was afraid but she has me hooked!
September 3, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions.
Does microblading hurt?
How long does microblading last?
Am I a good candidate for microblading?
Do I still need to tweeze my eyebrows after microblading?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.