Cosmetic PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatment in Mount Juliet, Franklin & Nashville
Look Like Your Old Self Again
PRP (plasma rich platelets) is a form of cosmetic injectable treatment that uses the patient’s own platelet rich plasma extracted from their own blood. The plasma component contains stem cells and growth rich platelet. When injected back into the skin, it accelerates the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin to provide an overall skin rejuvenation and repair the signs of aging. PRP can improve skin texture and tone, reduce fine lines and scarring, and stimulate collagen and skin cell production for a plumper, more radiant complexion.
PRP is a very safe and effective option for anyone wanting to improve their skin on their face or neck. It is extremely effective for that delicate under eye area where clients often notice signs of aging first and where no laser can be used. It is also used to increase the structural integrity and health of the skin, particularly sun damaged skin. Book a free consultation with our aesthetic experts today to learn more about PRP and how it can help bring your skin back to life.
What it Treats
Plumps up sagging skin
Get rid of deep creases
Diminish acne scars
between 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size and number of areas you wanted to treat
Female or Male
21 years or older
Why try Cosmetic PRP Treatment in Mount Juliet, Franklin or Nashville?
PRP stimulates collagen and elastin production which thickens and tightens thinning skin, effectively smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. Because it boosts collagen, it’s also a great treatment for improving overall skin texture and tone. It’s particularly good for people who suffer from rosacea or acne.
It's a Safe Procedure.
Because it uses your own natural elements, PRP is very safe. It’s also not a new treatment. It’s long been recognized and used in the hospital system and in sports medicine for its effective wound healing properties since the 1970s.
Results are Long Lasting.
Results from PRP take between three to four weeks to appear but are long-lasting, typically lasting 12 to 18 months after an initial series of three treatments.
The Cosmetic PRP Treatment Process.
How It Works
Before your Cosmetic PRP Treatment in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, you'll meet with one of our providers for a consultation. We will discuss your concerns, symptoms, goals, and sensitivities. Based on this initial consultation, we will create a personalized treatment plan for your needs.
Blood Draw and PRP Extraction.
Once we have determined your PRP needs, we will draw your blood and extract the PRP from it using our state of the art centrifuge machine.
Once the PRP has been extracted, we will carefully mark the areas to be injected and complete the injections.
You may see minor results right off the bat, however, full results from Cosmetic PRP Treatment from Invigorate Health take between three to four weeks to appear.
Before your appointment for Cosmetic PRP Treatment in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, it is important to:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure/burns 24 hours prior to the procedure
- Discontinued use of topical retinoids 24 hours prior to the procedure
- Avoid treatment on patients with active breakouts or open lesions
- Allow at least 24 hours after autoimmune therapies before a SkinPen treatment
- Wait 6 (six) months following oral isotretinoin use
- Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), Aleve, and fish oil for 5 days before each treatment.
- Arrive 30 to 40 minutes before treatment for our staff to apply a topical anesthetic.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and do not apply makeup.
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your practitioner.
To get the most from your Cosmetic PRP Treatment in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medications for 3 days after your procedure including: Ibuprofen/Motrin/Advil, Naproxen/Aleve, Aspirin, Steroids
- If you take a prescription blood thinner, resume the day after the injection and take it as prescribed by your provider
- Avoid putting ice on the injected joint unless absolutely necessary
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen) is ok to take for pain if needed
Frequently Asked Questions.
How do you get the PRP?
How many treatments are recommended?
How safe is this PRP Procedure?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.