- Sculptra For the Butt
- Skinpen Microneedling
- Cosmetic PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatment
- DiamondGlow™️ Facial
- Emsculpt NEO
- Emsella Chair
- Eyelash Services
- Medical-Grade Skincare Products
- Vampire Treatments
- Before & After Gallery
- Events & Specials
Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin and Nashville
Smooth & Wrinkle Free
Years of laughs, surprises, and a well-lived life lead to permanent fine lines & wrinkles that may cause you to not feel as confident in your skin as you could. As one of the most popular injections in the market, BOTOX® Cosmetic is certainly no stranger to the everyday wrinkle. First and foremost, Botox injections are used to reduce and prevent wrinkles caused by frowning, smiling, and other facial expressions.
However, we also utilize Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin, and Nashville to help patients address a variety of other skin concerns. With the right injector, Botox can be used to give a subtle lift, smooth the signs of aging, and even provide a slimming effect to the face. All of our medical staff are certified in Botox injections and attend ongoing training seminars to learn advanced injection techniques. Results are excellent in all age groups, softening existing lines and preventing new lines from forming.
What it Treats
Forehead Lines & Wrinkles
Lines & Wrinkles Between Brows
Around the Mouth
Lateral brows (Botox Brow Lift)
15 to 30 minutes
Female and Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
Depending on your tolerance, we may provide you with an ice pack immediately after your injections to reduce any redness or swelling you may experience. There is no required downtime with Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin, and Nashville; most patients return to work or their regular daily routine after leaving our office with instructions to avoid direct UV exposure and rigorous exercise for a few days following their injections.
Why try Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin or Nashville?
Not only is Botox FDA-approved, it's also been backed with more than 15 years of clinical studies.
Botox is one of our most popular injectables for a reason. It works very well in not only smoothing the skin but also preventing future wrinkles!
Botox can be used for a variety of wrinkle treatments. It has proven successful for both men and women and is beloved by patients of all skin types and ethnicities.
The Botox Process.
What to Expect?
When you come to Invigorate Health for Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville, your trained injection specialist will first provide a free consultation to make sure you are an ideal candidate for injections, and to discuss your goals to provide a recommendation for which injectable will best meet your needs. When this consultation is complete, you will know how much product we will be injecting and exactly what it will cost.
Get Your Injections.
We will then study your facial expressions and make light marks with a pen to indicate precisely where we will be making the injections. Since we utilize thin, tiny needles most patients report feeling minimal to no discomfort. We can, however, provide topical anesthetic as necessary to ensure your comfort. After a 10 to 15-minute injection process, you will be able to leave our Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville office and continue your normal activities, we just ask that you stay out of the sun without protection and you keep your head upright for 4 hours.
We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the Botox. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before receiving your Botox injections in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville from Invigorate Health, we recommend:
- Avoid aspirin (e.g. Bayer, Excedrin) and other blood-thinning medications (e.g. Vitamin E, Fish Oil) for at least 10 days before injections. If you are taking this medication under the direction of your doctor, be sure to speak with him or her for permission before discontinuing it.
- Avoid ibuprofen (e.g. Advil, Motrin) for 3 days before injections. Note: if you’re concerned about pain or bruising, you can take Tylenol before your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol for 2 days prior to injections as this too can thin the blood and cause bruising during treatment.
- Discontinue use of retinoid (Vitamin A) products for 2 days before & after treatment.
- Consider a zinc supplement in the weeks leading up to your Botox injections. Studies have shown that higher levels of zinc in the body are related to the higher efficacy of Botox and other injectables.
- Make sure your skin is properly hydrated by drinking adequate amounts of water and using moisturizer morning and night.
To properly care for and get the most out of your Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin, and Nashville, we recommend following up your injections with:
- No touching or massaging the injection site to avoid moving the material to a spot it wasn’t intended to be.
- Keep your head upright.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen when outside as UV rays can disperse the injectable faster in your skin, making the effects shorter (not to mention the acceleration of aging by the sun!).
- Avoid scrubs, toners, and abrasive cleansers for at least a week to ensure you do not disrupt the precisely-applied Botox.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Avoid strenuous activity or aerobics for 24 hours after your injections.
What our Clients are Saying.
My injector Kacy did a great job explaining what was to come and what would happen every step of my appointment. Was able to schedule my follow up appointment with no issues.
August 4, 2021
Kacy is such an amazing injector!! Very painless and beautiful results!! Will definitely be going back.
June 10, 2021
I’ve been to Invigorate Health for several different services - lip filler, DiamondGlow Facial and most recently Botox. I hadn’t had any treatments like this before and Invigorate Health was so good about listening to my wants and needs, explaining every detail, and never going overboard with suggestions of things I should do. I was so happy with all of my results - very subtle to others, but noticeable to me and ultimately made me feel more confident. Added bonus that the office is so pretty and the staff is amazing! Can’t recommend them enough.
May 14, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions.
When will I see results from Botox in Mount Juliet, Franklin, or Nashville?
How long do the results last?
How much time does it take to receive a Botox injection?
Will my face look overdone or unnatural?
How many BOTOX injections should I get?
Do men get BOTOX treatments?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.